Monday, September 23, 2013

Loss at 7 weeks

I wonder who you were. I wonder what your personality would have been like. I wonder if you would have looked like me. I wonder a lot of things. Like why.

But there are some things I don’t wonder because I know. Like how much I already loved you.

I don’t doubt God. Not at all. I just wonder how it would have felt to hold you in my arms, but it’s okay because now I know you're in the arms of Someone who loves you even more.

Life is so short, yours had just begun, not out of the womb yet but you were already a “someone” to me.

I know God is my strength right now because without Him I just couldn’t go on.

But now I’ll take life not for granted. It’s a true miracle that only God decides. Thank You God for creating a little miracle inside me and even though its time was short it was my little miracle nonetheless.

6 comments: