Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day of First Grade


Z started school today at his new school! He is a very confident kid and usually runs into new situations with abandon, but today he was a bit nervous. Understandably of course. He is in a new country, new school, new home... I was so glad I could be there for him and walk him in and get him settled. I have never had that luxury because I have always worked full time, but for the next couple weeks of transition time I will be able to be there for him and it will be wonderful for both of us! When I picked him up after school, he saw me outside the class and mouthed the words "I had a good day!" with a huge grin and a thumbs up sign. Oh, baby boy, you are so adorable. My heart is so relieved that he is liking his new school.

No comments:

Post a Comment