I'm an accountant / mom / wife from Seattle. Struggling with a long history of ED, BPD and SI.
Friday, August 30, 2013
Moving Day
My condo still hasn't sold in BC, so I can't move everything down yet, but we moved all our clothes and day to day things today after I got off work. In 3 days, Z will be starting school in our new city! My mom was so sad. Even though we are only an hour away, she cried and said it will feel so empty with us gone.
I feel for her, especially since last September my sister moved to Toronto. Now they are really empty nesters. But with the history between us and both of our strong personalities, I think our relationship would be much improved by having a little bit of distance like this. I think it is really for the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment