Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Ultrasound 6 weeks and 5th Beta

Went for my ultrasound yesterday. I was really struggling with going or not. I didn't want to go and face the results. As long as I don't go for tests and am not bleeding, I can still have hope, right? In the end I went and the ultrasound was as expected. They didn't see anything but my RE said the lining is really thick and looks like a pregnant lining.

I did bloodwork again and it has gone up a tiny bit from 266 to 300. Plateaued pretty much. This little life is struggling to hang in there. I feel it is already a life and I don't want that life to die. That part alone is sad enough without the fact that it is *our* little life. Only God can turn this around. The doc said they can't do anything, but we know God can. I just hope he chooses to.

3 comments:

  1. Sending you loving thoughts. xo

    P.s. have they ruled out an ectopic? Just thinking out loud. They were worried about that with me once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you alot right now. Fingers crossed for you and lots of wishing for good health. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you both so much. It is so hard... :(

    ReplyDelete