Tuesday, September 10, 2013

3rd Beta Results

I couldn't wait til tomorrow. Right after dropping Z at school I went to the lab to get my blood taken for my 3rd beta results. Sigh... I am still on the low end (see below) and it didn't double. It only increased by 1.6 in 72 hours. It should be doubling in 48-72 hours. I don't know what to make of this. I am trying not to worry too much but it's hard.


Time after Last Period

3rd Week (6 - 71)

4th Week (10 - 750)

5th Week (217 - 7138)

6th Week (158 - 31795) <--Mine is only 496 7th Week (3697 - 163563) 8&9th Week (32065 - 151410) 10th Week (46509 - 186977) 12th Week (27832 - 210612) 14th Week (13950 - 62530) 15th Week (12039 - 70971) 16th Week (9040 - 56451) 17&18th Week (8175 - 58176) Time from Conception Non Pregnant: <5 0 - 1 Week: 5-50 1 - 2 Weeks: 40-300 2 - 3 Weeks: 100-1000 3 - 4 Weeks: 500-6000 <-- Mine is too low... 496

1 - 2 Months: 5000-200000

2 - 3 Months: 10000-100000

2nd Trimester: 3000-50000

3rd Trimester: 1000-50000


The only thing I can think to console myself is that the first 2 results were done from one lab and todays was done at a different lab, so maybe they have different ranges (hence the two different charts above)

2 comments:

  1. Its not too low by too much. Praying that it keeps going up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still praying and crossing my fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete