Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Six word story

Thought for the day: Ernest Hemingway's Six-Word Story. How would you describe your life in 6 words?

I'll have to think on this one and post mine at a later date. It's hard to sum up a life in 6 words!

I'm feeling sooo icky this morning. The good: I have not purged for 4 days. The bad: My weight is up 2 lbs due to water retention, too much sodium and since I'm not dehydrated from purging. I'm having a really hard time fighting the urge to purge (no rhyme intended!) just to get rid of the extra water and edema in my ankles/feet. I don't feel like b/ping but I feel like I need to throw off my hydration levels again to get back to the weight 2 lbs lower. I am trying to keep telling myself the water gain is temporary and it's NOT REAL WEIGHT. I'm so paranoid that this is real weight gain... and how do I know if it is or isn't? I don't want to delude myself into thinking it's water when maybe I'm just fat after all... OMG I am going crazy with worry. I feel so incredibly out of control. I know 4 days is pretty good, so I cannot screw this up. I'm afraid that when I see my T on Friday that I will still be in this state of fatness and she'll think I don't need help or I'm recovered since I'm so goddamn fat now.

2 comments:

  1. Well done for going four days Tia, that's brilliant :) Try and keep yourself calm - water retention is a bitch but it's seriously not real weight. Your T will understand that too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. four days is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete