I'm an accountant / mom / wife from Seattle. Struggling with a long history of ED, BPD and SI.
Friday, March 7, 2014
Pulling Back
I had a talk with the guy I've been texting. We both decided to pull back and not text for the rest of the day. It has been tough not to text him. For the last week, it's been a lot of fun, but I know this is the right thing to do.
I think you're doing the right thing, T. I'm soooo impressed with the decision you made, and I know it must have been so hard for you. I'm thinking of you! xoxo
That had to be heartbreaking. I'm proud of you for doing the right thing.
ReplyDeleteI think you're doing the right thing, T. I'm soooo impressed with the decision you made, and I know it must have been so hard for you. I'm thinking of you! xoxo
ReplyDelete