Thursday, January 27, 2011

Feb 1

Im going in. Feb 1. I'm too fat to go in - everyone's going to judge me... I'm so scared.

3 comments:

  1. ...and you think you're the only one thinking the exact same thing as she enters EC? I guarantee you, every girl who goes into the hospital thinks she's too fat to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not too fat, and no one will judge you. They will all be too busy judging themselves.
    My roomate at the Center for Change was overweight, and her eating disorder was taken just as seriously as everyone else's. I think that one of the most dangerous myths about eating disorders is that you have to be emaciated in order to need help. SO not true.

    But in your case, I know you don't see it, but you are extremely underweight. Plus with the confusion and other symptoms you have been having, IP is def the place for you to be right now. I am so glad you are going.

    Take care!

    XOLisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently on the wait list for EC and feel the same way..."oh but I'm not sick enough to go"...I completely understand but try to just give the power to the doctors, they know there stuff at St. Pauls.

    ReplyDelete