Monday, January 11, 2010

Brothers & Sister's Episode

A re-run of "Brothers and Sisters" made me cry. (Original air date Nov 8/09: "The Wig Party"). I don't normally watch that show but Calista Flockhart caught my eye because of the whole Anorexia - Ally McBeal thing back in 2000/01 (ish). Oh how I loved Ally McBeal. What a quirky show, dancing babies and all. It was so good then it got so bad then it died.

Anyways, on the show Calista's character was undergoing chemo and she was losing her hair, wearing a wig. The scene at the end showed her bf/husband telling her that he loved her for so much more than her looks, that all he wanted was her- the person she is, apperances aside. Clichéd stuff but it really got to me. I want someone to say that to me. I want someone to love me unconditionally and for me to be able to accept and feel it.

1 comment:

  1. I cried during that episode too! It was very touching and the kind of guy I hope to find someday. I do love that show and I watch it religiously every sunday :)

    ReplyDelete