Saturday, October 3, 2009

Jeans

I feel so fat and disgusting. Absolutely unforgivably GROSS.
I have been wearing leggings and yoga pants until today. My parents, sister and son came to meet me for my dinner pass so I decided to dress up a bit and wear jeans. OMG. I must have gained between the Wednesday weigh in and today because my jeans that used to hang on me are a little tighter. They're still looser than 'normal' jeans should be, but I can feel a difference. I'm F-A-T! I'm freaking out. I cannot eat dinner in this mindset. We're leaving in 30 minutes. I need to do something... 5 more sleeps until I get out of here. I can make it through 5 more sleeps, but this weight CANNOT stay on me. I'm already freaking out so much. How much more weight could I gain in the next 5 days... it's all reversible right???

Fuck... fuck... fuck...

4 comments:

  1. You are no where near fat. Impossible. You are MANY MANY pounds away from being anywhere near fat.

    I hope you don't lose the weight when you get out. Please give everything time to settle and yourself time to be able to think clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't possibly be fat, although it's never fun gaining weight. I hope that your dinner went alright though. Maybe you were able to find something that looked good or, if nothing else, hopefully enjoying the time with your family was good. I sent you a letter today... no mail Sunday, so it should go out tomorrow. I wrote it on Wednesday but kept forgetting to send it -- I suck. Anyway, I hope it gets there before you leave. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day -- Oh and did you wash the jeans?? This reminds me, I freaked out a lot one time because my favorite pants were tighter and it turned out they shrunk in the wash and I wasn't any bigger. Even if that's not the case, you aren't fat at all and I hope that you'll get used to the new weight (it could be muscle!!). ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aspartame can make you gain weight. I don't know how many sweets you have had lately, but it can increase your desire for sweets, and cause fat storage. Aspartame can also poison (kill) your metabolism, so you cannot lose weight! Since you say you say you are gaining weight, I would get off aspartame now! Seriously, aspartame, no matter how you look at it, is nothing but a poison, and you are much better off just taking in regular old sugar.

    You might want to look into stevia. I use SweetLeaf Sweetener (stevia). It is the only stevia brand or sweetener on the market with 0 calories, 0 carbs, and a 0 glycemic index! It's delicious in smoothies and cereal. People use it it in baking too!
    sweetleaf.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete