I have joined the Blackberry Army, lol.
As a present for myself for
1) finishing school
2) being p-free for 2 weeks
I got a new Bold 9700 in white. I love it! So anybody wanna BBM me? :)
On the eating side, I managed to postpone IP until after my accounting final exam so I think I will be going in early July. However, at this time I really think I'm doing better than I have in over a year. I'm not purging anymore - 2 weeks - yes I said that already but I'm just so thrilled! Edema is gone and now I know my "real" weight since I'm not in a constant state of dehydrating myself from purging.
I have lost a few pounds but at this point I think it's innocent and just because I got rid of the edema water. I'm not too worried about it but tx team gets freaked out about any weight loss at all. I'm looking forward to the summer and playing with my new BB! I don't want to lose 1/2 my summer being stuck in the prison walls of the hospital.
But now I'm off to play with my new phone :)
so glad you're doing better hun!
ReplyDeletehave fun with the new phone<33
i have a blackberry!!! i like mine.. i wish i had the extra money for the internet though- then it would be much better :(
ReplyDeletecongrats on ny purging.. really really.. excellent, you are right that weight loss might be "righting" yourself.. keep focused on getting better girl. you can do it!!
Had you been eating/drinking more than one Boost per day over the last two weeks?
ReplyDelete(Sorry for the Anonymous comment. I read previously how you've had problems. I will sign up for an account if returning to comment.)
Two weeks of not purging is great! Keep up the good work and give yourself a chance at real recovery - take whatever you can get out of IP!
ReplyDeleteHugs and lots of good wishes to you!!!
Angela
I am so proud of you and how well you have been doing lately! Because I know how hard it is. So keep it up!!
ReplyDeleteI think maybe, just take it one day at a time, and if you feel yourself slipping - get into IP - but if you think you are doing good (and yout tx team thinks you are doing good) spend the summer PLAYING and enjoying life!
Life IS meant to be lived - NOT spent in the hospital BUT... you're health is MORE important than that and you can't live life if you are not alive... So just try to be honest and keep yourself in check. If you need IP do it, okay?