It has been really hard to update.
I feel like shit all the time. I feel so out of sorts with my body, the extra few pounds i'm carrying around from the IP admission.
I have talked to another couple of girls from the program who are now discharged and we all feel the same way: we're now even MORE messed up mentally than before we went in.
I'm purging every single day now, back to eating 500 calories a day.
All I can say is thank god the edema hasn't come back.
I know I don't want to be like this but tx really fucked with my head. They make you gain weight without ANY psychological treatment to help you deal with it. I guess that is what acute care is, just to make you physically ok without any focus on the mental side. Thank god i still have my 2 OP therapists and 2 doctors who I see on alternating weeks. IP made me feel more hopeless than before.
Don't give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry you feel this way. You can't let this destroy you though. Please don't stop trying to beat it.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I didn't get any psychological help while in IP either. Please don't stop fighting though.
ReplyDelete