I'm an accountant / mom / wife from Seattle. Struggling with a long history of ED, BPD and SI.
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Not Pregnant
Not Pregnant. Basal Body Temperature dropped yesterday morning and was even lower this morning. Then my period appeared this afternoon.
In other news, we are getting ready for our court date. The hearing that was supposed to happen in December 2012 will be on June 3, 4, 5th of this year. That's just over 2 weeks away! We are going to court to get permission for my son to move to the US to live with my husband and I. I first filed my application to the court on Feb 14, 2012 and we STILL have not had a hearing yet. I can't believe it has taken this long. All this time we have been driving up and down the I5 every weekend to see each other. I just want us to live together as a family like a normal married couple would.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment