I just wasted another 6 hours of my life b/p. That's 6 hours I will never get back. A pure waste of time. And now I'm going to bed but I still feel fat. I'm not empty enough even after rinsing and rinsing and rinsing. My body's water balance is thrown out of whack and my fingers and feet are swollen.
There is no word to describe how I feel right now except this: disgusting.
i've had bad edema for a few days too and totally feel ya. my weight is fluctuating like crazy but my pants that normally fit at what the scale says are falling off. so confusing.
ReplyDeletesending you strength. tomorrow can be better. i just realized you wrote this last night when we were both up. i'm concerned for your health for sure hun. but at the same time understand all too well. think i'm close to the hospital again....see my dr on thursday. i want to cancel.