I've been slipping into purging more often these past few weeks. It's not even binging and purging, but more just purging normal amounts of food because I "can" and I'm freaking out about gaining weight. I hit a low weight that I hadn't seen in 18 months, and am riding on that high, so it's really hard to give that up right now. I'm still bigger than I want to be, but at least I'm rational enough to realize that I really am okay looking and objectively do not "need" to lose weight. However, there's no denying that I do desperately WANT to.
I've been at my new job for just over 2 months. I am loving the people and the company. I started out working 4 - ten hour days, but now that summer is over I have to juggle being a mom, PTA president, and work, so I am doing 9 hour days and 4 hours on Friday which is a nice compromise.
I'm sad to hear this, Tia. It's a slippery slope. :(
ReplyDeleteJust know I’m praying for you,
ReplyDeletemiss-utterly-gorgeous-babe...