Friday, February 28, 2014

Promotion

4 months since my last entry. So much has changed.

Still loving my job as Accounting Manager (the same one I started at in September) and just got a promotion effective Mar 1! Things at work took a huge turn at the beginning of the year when the president of the company and another staff member (his wife) were fired. Everything fell upon my shoulders and I became the second most senior staff member at the company. If all continues to go well, I will get another promotion to Operations and Accounting Manager along with another raise! Work has taken my mind off TTC.

Having another child is on the back burner and I'm set on focusing on my career now. Getting pregnant would really set me back, so maybe adopting might be a better route. Not sure, just toying with ideas.

My son just turned 7 years old on Monday! Every day he gets sweeter and more loving and I enjoy his company more and more. I can't believe I'm the mother of a seven year old already. I believe this year will be a good one. Things happen in 7 year cycles, so I'm excited for what is in store. Maybe this will be the end of the roller coaster ride of custody cases and fights with my ex over everything. With our new life here in the US maybe things will settle down.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your promotion and happy birthday to your little guy!!!

    ReplyDelete