I found this poem and it spoke to my soul. It showed me that there is a time for everything - good and bad, happy and sad. Each has its place and I should make peace with wherever I am in life and whatever emotions I am dealing with. To embrace them rather than push them down.
mini update: i'm doing OK. I haven't slipped any further than before. I'm holding tight. Starting the application process to move to the US. It's a long process and it is easy to get discouraged thinking about the process, but in the end I will be with my love.
"May you have enough happiness to keep you sweet
Enough trials to keep you strong
Enough sorrow to keep you human
Enough hope to keep you happy
Enough failure to keep you humble
Enough success to keep you eager
Enough friends to give you comfort
Enough faith and courage to banish all depression
And enough determination to make each day a better day than yesterday."
This poem is my life...Thank you for sharing. (I think I might have to share this with my other friends on FB - it is too beautiful!)
ReplyDeleteYou will make it. I have so much faith in you!!! And some day I hope to find love again, a love like you have found...I completely believe it will happen.
I am so excited for you...You are growing beyond your eating disorder, and I always knew that you would. You will enjoy living in the United States, even though our government makes it hard for people to immigrate and become citizens. However, if you are patient and jump through the hurdles, it will happen for you.
{{{Hugs}}}
What a great poem. I'm printing this and putting it up on my wall! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I'm glad you're doing better :).