Tia you are beautiful!!! I don't know if this will help but I remember even when you were certified you told me you were "too fat to go in" you were far from fat then and you're still far from it now. Losing weight doesn't change this feeling of being fat because this feeling is completely unrelated to reality. Maybe it isn't that you feel fat, maybe you feel lonely or scared or angry, I know with myself that when something comes up that causes me to feel difficult feelings it's a lot easier to put if on my body.
I debated commenting on this because I don't want to feed into your eating disorder voice. Just know that each one of us who goes through recovery struggles with this feeling, and it simply isn't true - it is ED fighting back, so tell your eating disorder to go to hell and that you have better things to do with your life than to listen to *lies*. Like love your son and do fun things with Charlie, and enjoy your job. In other words, you have life to live and ED is no longer welcome in your life.
Tia you are beautiful!!! I don't know if this will help but I remember even when you were certified you told me you were "too fat to go in" you were far from fat then and you're still far from it now. Losing weight doesn't change this feeling of being fat because this feeling is completely unrelated to reality. Maybe it isn't that you feel fat, maybe you feel lonely or scared or angry, I know with myself that when something comes up that causes me to feel difficult feelings it's a lot easier to put if on my body.
ReplyDeleteSad dude. Like what grac1epoo says.
ReplyDeleteTia,
ReplyDeleteI debated commenting on this because I don't want to feed into your eating disorder voice. Just know that each one of us who goes through recovery struggles with this feeling, and it simply isn't true - it is ED fighting back, so tell your eating disorder to go to hell and that you have better things to do with your life than to listen to *lies*. Like love your son and do fun things with Charlie, and enjoy your job. In other words, you have life to live and ED is no longer welcome in your life.
You are always in my prayers.
{{{Hugs}}}
Angela