I don't know what to do with myself. I slept in until 3pm today, I feel disgusting. My fingers and legs are swollen with water, I feel bloated, etc. I haven't eaten anything today and yet I feel so full I want to purge. But even *I* know it would be stupid to purge black coffee and diet pop. I feel so disgusting.
I'm bored, I don't know to do with my time. I've exhausted surfing the internet, I've done a bunch of crossword puzzles today already, I don't feel like reading (makes me too tired and makes me fall asleep). It's only 9:30 PM right now. I have lots more hours to go before bedtime but this only depresses me. I have no purpose in life. Boredom leads to trouble in my world. Because I start looking for ways to fill the time. Unhealthy ways. This is stupid stupid stupid.
No comments:
Post a Comment