Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Therapy-less

I got a call from my T's office yesterday, the day before my appointment, saying that something has come up and she has to cancel all appointments for the next 2-3 weeks.

Part of me is happy for the break from therapy but the other part of me is freaking out. The longest I've ever been without treatment is 3 weeks, so this is pushing it for me. I've been a mental wreck. I'm pretty close to giving up and no longer fighting against the ED. Nothing works. Maybe something like Mercy Ministries... I dunno... in the mean time I will just hang on here, like on the "razor's edge" as one doc put it.

I have some extra nutritionist and doctor's appointments scheduled in during that time so at least I'm meeting with SOMEONE - not totally dangling on my own and left to my own devices. They don't trust me. I don't trust me either.

2 comments:

  1. I hate when my appointments get canceled. I'm usually so focused on making it to the next appointment so I can vent and get everything out. That really sucks.
    I'm glad you will be seeing someone in the interim.
    Take care of yourself Tia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that really sucks/: I remember one of my therapist appointments being canceled and i got really mad. But hang in there! Keep fighting. The fight is very worth it.

    ReplyDelete